Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bad Mommy Blogger

I have been such a bad mommy blogger! It's been umm 6 months since I have wrote about my daughter. Where to even begin.

Sophie J is doing so good. I took her to her 15 month appointment to a new Nurse Practitioner since her pediatrician since birth up and moved to Kalispell, MT. I was not enthused with my new choice. They asked if she was walking & I said yes but was still crawling too. I was given a look as if I'm a terrible mom. Same when they asked how many words she was saying. about 8 total at the time. She was not given her 15 month shots because she had an ear infection. this was her 7th or 8th ear infection now. I was over it. I called an ear, nose, & throat doctor and made an appointment for tubes. They looked at her and said definitely needs tubes. It was such a quick surgery. I can gladly report that she started walking about a week after tubes & repeats just about all words. Including aww shit which her dad taught her. Favorite words of hers now is the infamous NO,No mama, & no no no with a finger point. She is such her own little person.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised your dad hasn't taught many colorful words... in due time! ;)

    ReplyDelete