Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25, 2012 marks 2 years that Trent & I have been together.
Labor day week i went down to Dillon, MT for a concert with some friends. Ended up not making it to the concert but had a blast at a house party anyway.
We were outside and i saw this blue dodge doors open, blarring Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie" (popular song at the time) and i decided to go sit in that truck.I dont really remember our first conversation (due to too many drinks) but he tells me as i was leaving he asked for my phone number and i replied, "Only if you can remeber it". I guess he liked that answer. :) He texted me that following weekend and we went on a sunday drive through Wise River. He worked out of town during the week so we only saw each other on weekends but there was a Dierks Bently concert on a Wednesday or Thursday and he came in for it and we had a blast! he brought me home that night and he was supposed to work the next day in Great Falls, we sat out in his truck until 3:30 that morning lol and then he drove 2 hours to Great Falls to work. I knew he must have really liked me then ;)


And you smiled and said to me
"Are you gonna kiss me or not?
Are we gonna do this or what?
I think you know I love you a lot
I think we've got a real good shot
Are you gonna kiss me or not?"
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment