Monday, August 20, 2012

new blogger & a carousel

Well here I am joining the blog world! I decided this was the most realistic way to keep memories of what my little girl is and will be doing. I really should have started this about 8 months ago, but oh well! better late than never.  :)



Trent, Sophie & I went to Helena for the day on Saturday to do a little shopping. Went to Target (my fav!) and went to Murdoch's where we got miss Sophie J the cutest carhart flannel shirt and matching jeans! I'm hoping to have her 9 month pictures taken in that!

Trent has a friend he worked with there and we met him & his family at the carousel. I have never been there and i must say it was pretty neat. They have a big carousel indoors with ice cream and food. I didn't take Soph on the carousel, it seemed a little too fast for her just yet. But she LOVED watching it!



No comments:

Post a Comment